Temporary Visas

The most common type of temporary visas to visit the U.S. are B-1 and B-2 visas and the Visa Waiver Program. 

Persons may study in the U.S. using F-1, M-1 and J-1 temporary visas. 

The most common types of temporary visas to work in the U.S. include E, H, L, O and P visas.

E-1 treaty traders, E-2 treaty investors, H-1B professionals,  J-1 trainees, L-1 inter-company managers and executives, O-1 persons of extraordinary ability,P-1 athletes and entertainers and R-1 religious workers.

OR SIMPLY CALL US AT 818.253.9090